Sunday, September 4, 2011

Caramel Apple Cheesecake

Temps in the high seventies today and football season beginning this weekend gave me my cue to let the fall baking officially begin! I sure hope my coworkers are ready to eat, because there is no way my husband will let this stuff sit around tempting him everyday. First baking experiment of the 2011 season is.....{drumrollllllll} Caramel Apple Cheesecake!

This recipe had me at "cheesecake". I LOVE cheesecake "heart and soul". Lately, I have been craving cherry cheesecake from this little bakery some girlfriends and I discovered in the city. Two days last week I called and they had already ran out. So, frustrated as can be, I decided to make my own. And, while it's not cherry, I decided to go with this Fall inspired recipe http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2010/09/caramel-apple-cheesecake-bars.html to welcome the cool temps we are having. Trust me, it's just as good as it looks!



I'm still not giving up on that cherry cheesecake, though. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment